How to find us
Use the Google Maps controls for various scales, satellite view etc.
Click on the map to hide the Gallery details tab.
For a wider view, click on the link for a larger map.
- From A1(M) south follow A168 east from Junction 49
- From A1(M) north follow A61 east from Junction 50
- From Teeside & North East follow A19 south to Thirsk
- From York follow A19 north to Thirsk
- From Northallerton follow A168 south to Thirsk
- From Scarborough & East coast follow A170 west to Thirsk
- Durham Tees Valley Airport is 25 miles (45mins) north
- Leeds Bradford Airport is 35 miles (45mins) south-west
- Newcastle Airport is 75 miles (1hr 25mins) north
- Manchester Airport is 100 miles (1hr 45mins) south-west
- London Heathrow Airport is 230 miles (4 hrs) south
- National Express Trains run from London to Edinburgh/Glasgow/Aberdeen (change at York or Northallerton for Thirsk)
- Grand Central Trains run from London to the North East stopping in Thirsk
- Transpennine Express trains run from Liverpool/Manchester Airport to the North East stopping in Thirsk.
- For latest information see:
National Express Coaches run regular services to Thirsk from many destinations, including London, Sheffield, Leeds, Newcastle, Sunderland & Edinburgh. For latest information see:
Days Out without the Car
Once at The Gallery there are plenty of places to visit without using your car. We have details of these plus bus and rail timetables.